Take a walk down the vacuum cleaner aisle in any department store or retailer, and it's easy to become overwhelmed. With so many name brands and so many types (ranging from cordless to bagless and beyond), where do you start? Which one is the right one for you? In this article, we'll take a deep dive into the world of wet dry vacuum cleaners. Our goal is to highlight for you what a wet dry vacuum cleaner is, how it functions, why you need one, and the obvious best choice for your home or office.
1. What is a wet dry vacuum cleaner?
Wet and dry vacuum cleaners are arguably the most versatile type of vacuum cleaners you can buy. Its ability to easily pick up dirt, debris, wet spots, and even large spills makes it an awesome go-to for offices, warehouses, homes with kids and animals, and even college dorms.
2. Why do I need a wet dry vacuum cleaner?
The time has come to finally replace your entire line of traditional cleaning appliances that are taking up all of that space in your closets with the convenience of just one. The versatility of the wet dry vacuum means you won't need to keep running back and forth to the closet or under the sink for different cleaning jobs.
We're all familiar with the usefulness of mops, rags, brooms, and dustpans. When it's wet, you mop it or wipe it with a rag. When it's dry, dusty, or dirty, you sweep it up with a broom and dustpan. But that's where the convenience of the wet dry vacuum cleaner comes in. There's no switching out of cleaning tools in order to accomplish one job over the other. With a wet dry vacuum, the solution is all-in-one. Whether you spill something wet or just need to pick up something dusty or dirty, the wet dry vacuum can get the job done with just a click of a button.
Save Time & Energy
Running back and forth to the closet or under the sink just grabbing different cleaning tools to tackle different cleaning jobs is a waste of time and energy. Tennessee Williams once said, "Time is the longest distance between two places."
Hard To Clean Areas Are Suddenly Not So Hard To Clean
Wet dry vacuums, the good ones anyway, are designed to get deep into hard-to-clean areas, so you don't have to. Places where mold and other dirt and grime tend to build up, are all made easier to reach with wet dry vacuums so that you can have a cleaner area to live or work in.
Gets What Normal Handheld Vacuums Cannot
Normal vacuums are deeply limited in their ability to help you keep your home or office clean. For example, let's say you have a coffee pot hit the floor (full of coffee), and the pot shatters everywhere. Now, you have coffee all over the place, with glass mixed into the mess. Not very easy to clean, right? With a normal vacuum cleaner, you'd have a hard time trying to vacuum up coffee and shattered glass.
But with a wet dry vacuum, you can clean up the entire mixed mess simultaneously, without ever switching your cleaning tool. You just turn it on, vacuum up the mess, and put it away when you're done.
Gets What Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Cannot
The truth is, as cool as they might look, robotic vacuums are not really all they're made out to be. For instance, it's extremely difficult for a robotic vacuum cleaner to achieve the same kind of quality cleaning that vacuums controlled by humans can achieve. This is because these robotic inventions, with all the hype and praise, are only operating by relying on hardware and algorithms that aren't always that great. Not to mention, they're often terribly poor at performing simple floor mopping tasks for much of the same reason.
3. Common Uses For The Wet Dry Vacuum
Whether you're in the market for something to help you maintain your home, office, or other commercial space, the wet dry vacuum will be your most flexible cleaning tool solution. It's great for :
- Deep kitchen cleaning (heavy oil and heavy pollution)
- Bathrooms (wet garbage and hair)
- Basements (small floods and cleanups)
- Attics (spider webs and dust)
- Office spaces
4. How Does The Wet Dry Vacuum Work?
Generally speaking, the wet dry vacuum is a modern work of art.
· It comes equipped with an independent cleaning tank and sewage tank to separate clean water and sewage.
· Sewage tank collects all dry waste and wet waste.
· Cleaning tank that works to keep the roller brush clean.
Other Features Include:
- Sweeping & Mopping: Whether you’re looking to clean something dry or something wet (hence, the name wet dry vacuum), the suction generated by the machine has the ability to adsorb garbage and clean hardwood, cement, and other forms of flooring.
- Self-Cleaning: Most wet dry vacuums come equipped with an intelligent base station to clean the roller brush in and recover the sewage to the sewage tank.
5. Why The UWANT X100 Is Right For You？
There is a world of reasons why the UWANT X100 would make for the perfect in-home or in-office cleaning tool, but here are a few simple reasons that take the cake:
- Our patented double roller brushes enable twice the scrubbing for more cleaning power in half the time.
- Easily tackle both wet and dry messes with a single tool
- Simple forward and backward power-assisted motion makes maneuvering around hard-to-reach areas a breeze
- Our patented automated pet hair cutting feature offers a one-touch self-cleaning brush
- Enjoy 44-minutes of battery life with 3-hour fast charging
- Cleans up to 300㎡ easily.